[Orcnet] Test message to the orcnet public list

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Mon Oct 22 17:20:18 UTC 2007

If you get this, you can probably also post messages to the orcnet
public email list by emailing to the address "orcnet at eeconsult.org".
This list is our public members-and-nonmembers list.  Anyone can join
and post to the rest of the list.

Messages to members only goes to orcnet-members at eeconsult.org.  The
list "orcnet-announce at eeconsult.org" is for monthly announcements;
anyone can sign up and receive messages, but only officers can approve
postings to that list.  I will be testing the other two groups today
as well, so expect mail from those lists as well.

Keith