[Orcnet] Wireless Presentation Pointer Thingie

tim at wescottdesign.com tim at wescottdesign.com
Wed Jan 2 21:36:23 UTC 2008

I'm suffering from a lack of keywords.

Every year at the Embedded Systems Conference I give my talk(s), and I
envy the folks who have the little combination wireless remotes and laser
pointers who can advance their PowerPoint slides, point at the screen, and
bounce around the room like demented fleas, all at one time.  I want to be
like that too, dangit!

So -- what are those gizmos called?  Have you ever used one?  Do you have
any recommendations?  Are those recommendations modified by the fact that
I'm sliding into Loftstrum's Dementia and using Linux for my presentation
machine?

--
Tim Wescott
http://www.wescottdesign.com