[Orcnet] [Orcnet-members] Orcnet and Google pagerank

Steve Wetterling stevewetterling at comcast.net
Mon Jul 28 19:54:36 UTC 2008

Pat, Keith & ORCNET members, follow on comment from Steve Wetterling:

This Google page rank feature would work if the AICN website was "Google
Readable" which it is not.

This is something that AICN did not include in their original website data
base design spec.  They have intended to fix this "recognized to be serious"
shortcoming in "the next year" for a couple years now.  So maybe this year.

I think that this important comment should be included in the feedback to
the AICN guy.

If something isn't Google Readable, it hardly exists in the accessible
world.

s.w.