[Orcnet] Errors and Omissions insurance

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Wed Jun 11 00:48:16 UTC 2008

Folks:

I am considering taking on some medical-related customers, and
that will require better Errors and Omissions insurance than I
have presently.  Who has E&O?  What carrier, rates, converage?

It is probably better to reply to me off the list;  the mailing
list is Google searchable, and I don't want you to reveal too much
to a future plaintiff.   I will strip names and summarize for the
list (then delete your email to protect me from plaintiffs, too!).

Keith