[Orcnet] Does John McCain really know who he picked to be 1 heartbeat away from the Presidency ??

Pete Perkins peperkinspe at cs.com
Wed Sep 3 18:53:02 UTC 2008

Steve, et al,

            I don't normally read the Huffington Post so thanx for passing
this along.

            I read thru the piece and am pleased that Gov Palin has the
courage to let her faith show.  Christians everywhere need to use their
understanding of the Bible to affect their interaction with the world around
them in everything that they do.  She has been quickly accepted by many
communities of faith since her name was presented.  I'm pleased to see her
running and look forward to her serving with McCain in our national
government.

            Thanx again for pointing this out.

:>)     br,     Pete

Does John McCain really know who he picked to be 1 heart beat away from the
Presidency ??

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/02/palins-church-may-have-sh_n_123205.
html

s.w.