[Orcnet] Reminder - pay dues before Octoberbest

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Tue Sep 29 21:33:45 UTC 2009

A friendly reminder to send your dues to Brian for 2009 if you
have not already, so you can remain on the list.  The page we hand
out at Octoberbest needs to get shorter.  Don't get "trimmed".
I plan to trim the list this weekend, so think about mail delays
and queuing time.

Also, go to http://www.eeconsult.org/localconsultants_pr.html and
see if your listing takes two lines or three.  If three lines,
please figure out a way to trim it down.  The purpose of the short
description is to attract the specific customers you want, not give
your resume or the full legal name of your business.   A short
readable list of specific key words will attract the right eyeballs.
A long or non-specific list won't get read.

Keith