[Orcnet] That's dumb as a POST, not as a pole

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Wed Sep 15 13:47:39 UTC 2010

I choose to laugh, rather than cry:

----- Forwarded message from Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> -----

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 06:41:52 -0700
From: Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com>
To: Munro Electric <0vf917wp12lh9q7 at marketplace.amazon.com>
Subject: Re: Shipment notification from Amazon seller Munro Electric

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 12:54:23PM +0000, Munro Electric wrote:
> Order ID [xxx]
> 1 of CUT BRML MECH. INTRELOK 2,3 OR 4POLE [ASIN: B003YUYW20]
>
> ------------- Begin message -------------
>
> Hello Keith, the reason for this email is to let you know that your order cannot be shipped due to the height. We can cut the pole in half if you don't mind. If not we will be forced to cancel this order and issue the refund.

Uh ... is this a joke?   The BRML mechanical interlock is a
little (expensive) piece of metal about 1 by 2 by 3 inches.
Are you in a jail cell, and are the bars spaced that close?

See the Amazon website for a picture, type "BRML", for scale
the rectangle is 1 inch by 1.5 inch.

If you still don't know what a BRML is then perhaps I should
get a refund, rather than end up with a mutilated person from
Warsaw or something.

And it is spelled INTERLOCK, by the way.

Keith