[Orcnet] Off Topic - Fiber Optic Cable (2)

Terry Lang terryl at alzatex.com
Thu Apr 24 03:01:39 UTC 2008

Does Verizon FIOS give you a static IP? Right now I am using high speed
DSL through Spirit One. I have my own static IP and I have our Alzatex
Mirror site on our local server.

I use the mirror site to test preliminary versions or our web site
before making it live on our main site. I also have access to various
company tools including web email all password protected.

It sounds like I would lose the ability to have a local web server.

Terry