[Orcnet] [Orcnet-members] Question about USB turn tables

Terry Lang terryl at alzatex.com
Wed Dec 3 02:48:44 UTC 2008

I have had good luck with other products by Audio Technica in my
electronic "Request-To-Speak" systems.

Their USB turntables range in price from $83 to $170 in price.

  Audio-Technica AT-LP2D-*USB* LP-to-Digital Recording System Turntable

Audio-Technica makes it easier than ever to transfer your albums to the
digital realm with this new AT-LP2D-USB recording system. The
AT-LP2D-USB stereo turntable comes equipped with a USB output that
allows direct connection to your computer. The system also offers:
state-of-the-art recording software - Cakewalk PYRO and Audacity; an
integral dual-magnet Audio-Technica phono cartridge; and a USB cable and
adapter cables. The turntable also features a built-in switchable
phono/line preamp that allows connection to a stereo system equipped
with either a phono or line-level input.