[Orcnet] SCAM ALERT: Servenger, LLC Receives 2008 Best of Portland Award

Steve Wetterling stevewetterling at comcast.net
Wed Oct 15 23:11:43 UTC 2008

ORCNET Members:

The scams ever multiply.  This came to me unsolicited.  The gig is that I am
supposed to send them money for their wonderful award.  Apparently no one
ever gets the award.  There is no phone number.  They do not respond to
emails.  The mailing address is a mail drop in DC. The "Ashley Carter"
person may not exist.  The Better Business Bureau warns against having
anything to do with them.  I would expect the "opt-out" button goes to a
spam list builder which is where they got the email address in the first
place.

s.w.