[Orcnet] Tears in My Eyes

Federici Business Group susan at federicibusiness.com
Wed Oct 29 08:38:21 UTC 2008

Dear Fellow IEEE Consultant Network Members,

   This afternoon's US Post brought to me a wonderful "Get Well Soon"
card sent by Brian Conley on behalf of all of you.  For those of you who
feel in the dark, I broke my left arm two Saturdays ago while on a tree
planting trip with Oregon Trout along the Deschutes River in Central
Oregon.  Because of this I was forced to reply to Brian's October Dinner
Meeting announcement with a regret that I was feeling pretty awful and
wouldn't be attending.

   The card that was selected to send to me has on its front a photo of
an adorable, fluffy kitten sitting up from inside of a Kleenex box with
a tissue balanced on its head.  Thank You, so much!  I don't know what
kind of insight was used to select this card, but it is a more than a
perfect choice.  My husband, Wilson, and myself are really big cat
enthusiasts.   Our family includes four cats, three of whom were strays
who came to us in bad street-worn condition.  The card went straight to
my heart.  THANX!

   I'm nearly overwhelmed by the warm and friendly sentiments expressed
by your collective decision to send along a nice card.  Thanks, again
and some more.

         Sincerely,
         Susan