[Orcnet] Consulting sales cycle

Tim Wescott tim at wescottdesign.com
Mon Apr 21 17:32:57 UTC 2008

In my (less extensive) experience, the sales cycle can vary all over the
map.  Longer efforts seem to end up with less effect in the end --
probably because some of the prospective customers are just tire kickers,
or they're engineers who know that I'm needed but can't get buy-in from
their management.